Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well it has been a while- again. Things have gotten a little hectic around here. It seems as once school starts EVERYTHING starts. Taylor is now in 3rd grade, Anthony is in 1st grade and Camden, well, he is still at home. Unfortunately I couldn't get him into preschool just yet, I tried but no one will take him until he is out of diapers (that could be a while), so that leaves him at home with me! He is quite a funny kid.

Taylor has decided she wants to play on a more competitive soccer league. That seems to occupy a lot of her time after school (and mine). She is liking the games though, so far they are 2-0. I think it is good for her because she is now learning the rules of the game and actually how play a little more intense. Her game schedule is a little crazy- she has games from Centerville all the way up the North Ogden. If they were on my days off it wouldn't be so difficult but ALL of her games are the days I work. I think it will all work out though.

Anthony is just waiting for basketball and wrestling to start this fall. He is really excited to do baseball in the spring. He opted out from soccer just so he can play baseball. He is liking school and is doing really well. He has a great group of friends that are all very athletic. They were all best friends in Kindergarten and have now continued it to first grade.

Camden, well, he is just a 3 year old having fun. Everyday I am home he asks if he can invite his friends over. It is amazing how already he thinks it is a necessity. We are hoping to start getting him out of his diapers and hopefully dry in underwear. We met with the Urologist in August and it was suggested that we start using a catheter to empty his bladder so he doesn't leak. I am really nervous and worried about how it will all work out but it would be great to get him out of diapers. He will be cathing himself the rest of his life. (that's what the doc says) We do count our blessings everyday with him though. We have to remind ourselves how much worse it could've been.

We love our kids very much and are so greatful for them. I can't imagine life without them. I hope to get some pictures up (once I get my camera from my parents house). I hope to be back soon on the blogging world.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad to hear that things are going well in your neck of the woods. Ryan and I went to Fenton's on Saturday and reminisced about your girl's trip here and how we got to meet your family and enjoy your company over delicious ice cream :).

richandteri said...

Can't wait to see more pictures & to see you guys soon, hopefully! It probably won't be until Christmas but still can't wait!

katherine said...

i love you! thanks for the update, do you really have a 3rd grader??!! glad things are going well!!

Family of ARTISTS said...

Yay for all. Thats the age Sadie was when she started wanting friends to play with. Then with her it all went down hill she started going and finding friends to play with. I think we're getting that nipped in the hiney.

James and Sandra said...

Hey Tacey! Kari has started Pre-K out here which is all day. I'm just at home with my 2 boys. Hayden is now potty trained, what a relief. I can't imagine having to go through what you guys will have to. What a trooper. Did you find any good pre schools that will take Kari mid year? Hope you're still keeping up with volleyball because I move back in 2 months! Woo hoo!