Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Last Supper

Saturday night before Mari, Joe and kids left for New Jersey we went to dinner at Robintino's. It was a lot of fun. We will miss them alot! I know they will back to visit but that's not the same. There will be a lot of changes around here without them here.
Me and my little Bella princess.

Joe and Mari

Cole and Anthony



Bella, Jayden, Taylor and April

The kids played Red light Green light before they left.






Dang he is cute!!
Mari- thank you so much for your friendship and love you have given me. I consider you to be more than just my sister. You are my best friend! You are always there for me and I hope I have been able to do the same for you. You and your kids will definitely be missed around here. I hope you enjoy your time in New Jersey but don't forget you have to come back to Utah. I just want you to know how much I love you and look up to you.
LOVE YOU!!





4 comments:

Diantha said...

Of course you look up to her........ she is TALLER!!

MeriAnn said...

Mari-we will miss you too!

Unknown said...

Tacey I love you and miss you too. And I am taller Diantha, thanks for the mood change thrown in there!

Family of ARTISTS said...

Sadie and the boys miss Bells and Cole. As Sadie say I miss my Best Fwiend Bewwa. Jay and I miss all of you.