Thursday, October 28, 2010

Summer Camping

This year it was Nikki and Rod's turn for the family camp out. We went on Monroe Mountain. It was different. Fun but different. I went without my hubby- so it was just me and my 3 kids. I actually survived and I didn't even get scared! (probably cause he wasn't there to scare me) It was also different because Mari wasn't there. :( It was weird without her and her kids.
(pictures are in reverse)
Diantha handing out glow sticks.

Curt and Rod
Taylor ( i think her neck was sore from shaking her head fast)
A-train

It must be genetic!
Alcy
Ayden
April
Don't mess with Curt at night!
Maren
Nikki
Mark and Emiko
Sadie, Larry, Camden, Norah
The boys
Camden our little baseball player.
Sean
Alcy and her allergies- Poor girl :(

My Dad gave Mark an "award".
Dad and Mom

Norah and Camden chillin' on Dad's 4-wheeler
Jayden, Anthony, April
Sadie and Camden
Me and Camden
(and yes I look that lovely when I camp- especially without my hubby!)

April
The kids and April at the Hogle Zoo (one of the times April came to visit)


1 comment:

MeriAnn said...

Cute Pictures! Looks Like Fun!