Friday, August 26, 2011

Taylor's 9!!!

We celebrated Taylor's birthday on August 13th.

A few things about Tay: Favorite color- blue

favorite meal- SUSHI

she LOVES the water!!


On her birthday I asked what she wanted for her birthday dinner- she said Sushi!!! I told her that Dad could pick some up on the way home from work. She told me "No, that is a waste of money". She then said she would have meat- to be specific she said "Can I please have Buffalo?" I told Dustin about the conversation - so he went and got some Sushi for dinner. It was pretty good!We had some friends over for cake and ice cream later-



This is my AMAZING cake I made for her- It is supposed to be a swimming pool. Not the greatest but she was happy!




Happy Birthday to you!






I love you Taylor!!

3 comments:

Emiko said...

Dustin looks really thrilled with blowing out candles!!~

ToRi and cReW said...

Sushi?!?!

Wow, she is tougher than me!

I can't believe she is 9! I remember going to your mother in laws house a few days before she was born to see you. Then to your apartment in the avenues after she was born....Crazy!

I think your cake is awesome!!

James and Sandra said...

That cake was amazing! You have some serious talent. Taylor is such a cutie!