Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bryce Canyon Half Marathon

Kati and I went to Bryce Canyon to run the half marathon. It was VERY cold in the morning. (@ 4:30 it was 37 degrees) We started the race at 6 AM. We started at Ruby's Inn and went through Tropic and ended in Cannonville. The first 2 miles was kinda a gradual climb then we had about 4 miles of some pretty steep downhill. The rest was some rolling hills. Kati kicked some major butt! She knocked 8 minutes off her personal record! Me on the other hand just couldn't wait for it to be over. It was a really tough run for me. I have many excuses and they are all legit!! :) I did knock 1:40 off my personal record (since I only had one). It was a lot of fun though. I am excited to try to do it again next year! I hope I can get some others to join!

Us after the race (We could barely move)





Thanks to my Mom and Dad (again) for coming and supporting me and Kati :) You guys are great! I love you guys!!

The End.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Way to go Tacey! You are totally my hero!