Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lake Powell

Our friends invited us to go to Lake Powell with them this summer. It was fun! We went the weekend before school started so it ended up being a great last blast of summer. Mari and her kids were here visiting from Jersey so they came along with us. It was good to spend time with her. There was 5 adults, 1 teenager, and 10 kids (all 8 and under).My kids loved the water.

Vinnie, Justin and Dustin just chillin'

Dustin found a scorpion. He thought it was pretty cool.
We went on hikes. Wrote names in rocks
Made mud baths
Cam and Vin
Cam the mud monster
Kambry and Taylor
Taylor(Justin's bro)
The "Kalua Kruizer"
Yep, Taylor was buried and didn't see me coming with a bucket of water!
Mari and Vin
Drew
Bella
Camden
Great naps were definitely needed.
My lover and I!!
Cole jumping off top of boat
Anthony
Yep, me talking myself into going off the slide.
Dustin
Justin

KarenThe boys
Vinnie

We had a lot of fun. The last night we put kids to bed and the rest of us played on the slide and just swam in the dark. It was a great time and I hope go every year. Thanks to the Hildreths for inviting us and putting up with us. :)

No comments: